Charming Cottage in Two Versions
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A central dormer and a broad covered front porch grace the exterior of this cottage house plan available in two versions (see below).
- The flexible floor plan includes a large room to the left of the foyer that could be used as either a formal dining room or a study.
- Set in a bright, sunny bay, the breakfast nook is open to the kitchen and the family room with its 12' high cathedral ceiling and optional fireplace.
- A first floor master is set off to the right for quiet and privacy.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms and a hall bath are joined by a game room or optional bedroom 4.
- A balcony overlooks the family room below.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 31119D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 636 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 308 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery