Charming Craftsman Bungalow with Deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- A 10'-deep front porch is your first introduction to this charming Craftsman bungalow home plan.
- The half wall that separates the big living room from the kitchen preserves the views yet gives you separation.
- Extra counter space is gained from the kitchen island that overlooks the dining room.
- A rear entrance to the home has a hidden laundry closet.
- The master suite enjoys a private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor where you have two bedrooms, one with a sitting area.
- The large hall bathroom serves both bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a back porch and a little more room with house plan 50162PH (1,615 sq. ft.) and 50175PH (1,803 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"