Craftsman Home Plan with Large Living Room For Its Size
About This Plan
- This craftsman home plan has a charming front elevation that hides a full two-story volume in the back. This home will fit perfectly in historic neighborhoods with tight architectural restrictions. Even from the side, the back volume is well hidden and does not look out of character.
- The upstairs fit 2 full bedrooms, a bathroom, and a nice master suite. That leaves plenty of downstairs space for the living area. The living room is quite large and could accommodate a furniture layout with a TV and/or fireplace on the outside wall or against the stairs. The kitchen is quite large with a huge island and pantry. The dining room has amazing views out to the back deck and beyond.
- We’ve shown a French door and side windows but there really are many options on windows/doors in this area.
- One thing every family needs is plenty of storage space for shoes, jackets, school bags, etc. This home plan has a nice mudroom and even a little desk area along the side of the house for easy entry.
- Related Plans: Get smaller versions with house plans 50162PH (1,615 sq. ft.) and 50103PH (1,584 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"