Charming Craftsman House Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This two-bedroom, craftsman home features open-concept living with a cathedral ceiling that greets you upon entering, along with clean sight lines all the way to the back, covered porch.
- A kitchen island anchors the space, and the nearby mudroom includes a coat closet and built-in bench.
- The master bedroom is uniquely placed in the rear of the home for optimal privacy. The master bathroom includes dual sinks and a walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom resides down the hall and neighbors a full bathroom.
- A two-stall garage finishes this narrow design making it perfect for urban living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss