Charming Craftsman House Plan with Multi-Generational Living Option
3 - 7
About This Plan
- A plethora of charm is provided in this Craftsman house plan, delivered in a primarily square footprint, and clothed in stone and shakes, while ornamented with timber-framed gables and tapered columns.
- Upon entering, the right side of the home is completely open to one another, with a double-sided fireplace serving as the only interruption between rooms.
- The open kitchen is located towards the rear of the home, with french doors leading to the backyard, and a centered island with seating for casual meals and conversation.
- The master bedroom is nestled behind the 3-car garage, and features dual closets bordering the hallway to the 5-fixture bath. Down the hall, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath.
- The optional lower level doubles your square footage, and could serve as a space for aging parents or a boomerang child due to the private entrance from outside. A family room with a full kitchen is surrounded by 4 bedrooms and 2 compartmentalized baths.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 11"
- Depth: 58' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss