4 - 5
About This Plan
- A big welcoming front porch topped with decorative wood trim gives you a hint of the charming details to be found within this Craftsman house plan.
- Art niches, built-ins and a half wall in the flex room add to the custom feel of this house plan.
- The L-shaped main living area has a vaulted ceiling in the great room and the kitchen where the big island faces the fireplace.
- Barn doors are used to open and close the walk-in pantry.
- The master suite comes fully loaded with a tray ceiling and a sitting area with built-ins on each side.
- For extra convenience, the master bathroom has a door directly into the laundry room.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms each have a built-in desk and charming window seat.
- Need more space? The second floor future space adds 696 square feet and has a bedroom, bathroom and huge living space with a kitchenette.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 696 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss