About This Plan
- This gorgeous Bungalow house plan is loaded with charming features that make all the difference in making a house a home.
- The clipped rooflines add major visual appeal and double columns on each brick base help support the front porch in a pleasing way.
- Inside, you have a flex room off the foyer that can be a study or a cozy bedroom with attached bathroom.
- Beamed ceilings top the family room with its bay window and built-ins are on either side of the fireplace.
- The main living area in back has a huge open layout and lots of windows to bring in light.
- The open rail staircase makes the room feel even larger than it is.
- Thanks to a beautifully placed upper dormer, the stairs receive natural light from overhead, flooding the stairs with sunshine.
- An island in the kitchen is nicely placed so you can walk around all sides easily.
- An optional built-in breakfast banquette gives your family a delightful informal dining spot.
- The formal dining room has a handy pass-through to aid in serving and to give you beautiful sightlines into the kitchen.
- A landing at the top of the stairs has both a linen closet and washer/dryer closet.
- The master suite is spacious and has a huge walk-in closet divided into sections.
- The remaining two bedrooms are connected by a unique playroom configuration.
- Pocket doors are used throughout the home as a space-saving measure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"