Charming Exclusive 2-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 2-bedroom house plan has a gable roof above the 2-car garage, and a dormer window for added charm. Horizontal siding and stone accents complete the traditional design.
- Past the front porch, a quiet study sits through french doors. The dining room, kitchen, and great room are all open to one another providing an easy flow for everyday living.
- Sliding glass doors lead to a back porch and a tray ceiling and fireplace add elegance to the great room.
- Towards the front of the home, a bedroom can be found next to a full bathroom. The spacious master bedroom is accessible off the dining room, features a master bathroom with dual sinks and a roomy walk-in closet.
- A coat closet sits just within the garage entry, in close proximity to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Deck: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss