2 - 3
About This Plan
- This beautiful home plan with brick, stone and siding fa'ade offers a whole lot of living in a moderate square footage.
- The large great room enjoys a 10' stepped ceiling, gas fireplace and view to the rear yard.
- A counter with seating makes space for quick meals and a grand opening from the breakfast area to the covered porch brings the outdoors in.
- A formal dining room with easy access to the kitchen accommodates special occasion dining.
- The master bedroom Suite offers dual vanities, whirlpool tub, shower and large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full basement complete this popular one level home plan.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 39192ST (5,068 sq. ft.). And see these related versions - 39068ST (2,619 sq. ft.) and 39068ST (2,246 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 2"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss