Finished Lower Level for Expansion
2 - 5
About This Plan
- A brick, stone and shakes facade with covered porch and multiple gables make this beautiful one level home plan a perfect choice for the discriminating buyer.
- A large informal great room, breakfast area and kitchen, with island and bar seating, create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere.
- Columns separate the great room from the foyer while 12' high ceilings top the great room, breakfast area, kitchen, dining room and master bedroom.
- Formal dining is available for special occasion dining and a covered deck with fireplace and built in grill area offers expanded space for fun times.
- Angled stairs lead to an optional finished lower level where a large party room offers a bar, billiards area, rec. room and media room. Additional bedrooms are available for the occasional overnight guest or family members.
- Related Plans: See a version in reverse with an alternate exterior with house plan 3912ST (3,570 s.f.)
- See these alternate smaller versions - 39068ST (2,619 s.f.), 39073ST (2,796 s.f.) and 39151ST (2,246 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,171 sq. ft.
- Deck: 323 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 2"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss