Charming French Country House Plan with Open Concept Living Space
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Double doors in this French Country house plan open to reveal a massive great room with a big fireplace and views of the beamed kitchen and the dining room.
- In the kitchen, the giant island has seating for six, an extra sink and an under-counter wine fridge.
- Even the walk-in pantry is huge, making this kitchen a chef's delight.
- Bedroom 4 is the ideal guest suite set off by itself.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have walk-in closets and share a connected bathroom.
- The magnificent master suite is all the way in the back away from street noise.
- The barrel vaulted ceiling in the master bathroom showcases the big, free-standing soaking tub.
- A 2-car carport is joined by by storage space that could be a third car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,764 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Type: Attached, Carport
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick