Charming House Plan with 4th Bedroom Option
3 - 4
About This Plan
- First-time homeowners or those seeking to downsize will appreciate the charm and character that this 3-bed house plan (with a 4th bed option) in its conservative square footage.
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the main level of the home keep this space feeling roomy and open.
- A handy serving bar in the kitchen makes casual meal-time and entertaining convenient and fun.
- A loft overlooks the great room from the second floor and makes a wonderful play area for kids or home office. This space can also be easily changed to a fourth bedroom for those who prefer it.
- The garage entry is routed through the laundry room, keeping shoes and coats in their place.
Optional 4th Bedroom
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 383 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick