Charming House Plan with 'Rustic Stone and Vaulted Family Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Character, charm and an abundance of space are all found in this wonderful home plan. Rustic stone combined with welcoming cedar shake encompass the outside of the design, while plenty of windows allow for natural light to pour in.
- The vaulted family room welcomes guests as they enter the foyer. The large kitchen complete with double ovens, endless counter space and an oversized island give the chef of the family their dream kitchen. An attached breakfast area and vaulted keeping room create a cozy space to relax.
- A covered porch and oversized back deck are accessed through a French door, and create the ideal entertainment space through all seasons of the year.
- The large master suite encompasses the right corner of this floor, while a room ideal for an office or nursery is thoughtfully placed just down the hall.
- Upstairs, a loft with built-in desks is at the top of the stairs giving the children the perfect space to study. Two bedrooms with their own private baths and walk-in closets are on either side of the loft, while an optional bonus room gives extra square footage for endless possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick