Charming Low Country House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two charming dormers and a handsome metal roof top this Low Country house plan.
- The ground floor is for the garages and a foyer with an elevator to whisk you up to the second floor.
- You also get a huge storage room that leads to a covered patio.
- The outdoor space adds up to a whopping 1,884 square feet across both floors.
- Elegant touches on the main living floor include vaulted, beamed and tray ceilings that create a designer look.
- A huge wall of sliding glass doors in the great room brings in the light and the views.
- Notice the handy pool bath designed to keep wet feet away from the main living area.
- An open layout combines the kitchen, dining area and great room into one beautiful space.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite to allow for privacy
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,284 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 263 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 353 sq. ft.
- Entry: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 6" First Floor / 11' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss