Charming Luxury Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming luxury home will enhance any countryside or neighborhood with carefully thought out detailing and design.
- A two-story ceiling greats you and while a formal living room lies to your left, a formal dining room is found to your right.
- Two columns define the entrance to great room, and the natural light streaming in the two-story wall of windows is definitely an eye catcher.
- The kitchen includes a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and easy access to the formal dining room.
- A guest suite is found to the back of the home and includes direct access to the main floor bathroom.
- Upstairs, a two-story walkway that overlooks the great room divides the master to the left of the home and three additional bedrooms to the right.
- A three-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- French Country
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath