Charming Ranch House Plan with Wrap-Around Verandah
About This Plan
- A wrap-around verandah and formal entry on the side of this charming, ranch house makes this a perfect home for a corner lot.
- The family room, breakfast nook, and kitchen are open to one another, forming an easy space for everyday living, while a formal dining room sits nearby and overlooks the verandah.
- A sunken living room with a vaulted ceiling provides a quieter space to unwind.
- The master bedroom is located behind the double garage and includes a full bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside down the hall, across from a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12