Charming Southern Home Design
About This Plan
- Charming columns welcome you onto the front porch of this Southern living home plan.
- Inside you'll feel the warmth of the fireplace and openness created by ten-foot ceilings in both the living room and formal dining room, also enhanced with eight inch boxed columns.
- You'll have extra dinner seating or a buffet line by utilizing the bar area that ties the kitchen to the dining room making entertaining a breeze.
- A roomy kitchen with pantry and nine-foot ceiling make cooking a joy.
- The second bedroom can serve as a spare room for overnight guests or easily converted into a study if you have the luxury of working at home.
- The master suite with a large walk-in closet and whirlpool tub with shower complete the design.
- Related Plans: Need more room? Upsize with house plan 5905ND (1,404 sq. ft.) in a reverse layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 213 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick