About This Plan
- A charming sheltered entry porch topped by a gable dresses up the exterior of this design. Inside, nine-foot ceilings are standard, visually enlarging the modest square footage.
- Four 8-inch boxed columns set off the dining room from the fireplaced living room where you see French doors that open to the study/second bedroom. An eating bar separates the well-designed kitchen from the dining room.
- In back, the master suite includes a good-sized walk-in closet and a private bath with a whirlpool tub with a glass shower.
- A hall bath, another bedroom and a laundry room off the kitchen complete the home.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? Downsize with house plan 59083ND (1,172 sq. ft.) in a reverse layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick