Charming Traditional Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- A swoop roof swings across the front porch of this charming Traditional house plan.
- Inside, a two-story ceiling makes the foyer feel larger.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired, since it has a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- Further back, the great room also has a two-story ceiling and is open to the dining room and kitchen.
- Three bar stools fit nicely at the kitchen island and there's a walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a corner whirlpool tub while the other three bedrooms are upstairs.
- The handrail on this floor has open railing so you can see into foyer and great room below.
- Step down to the future rec room that lies over the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 782 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 6"
- Depth: 50' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick