Charming Two-story Home Plan with Home Office and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- The metal roof adds a modern touch to this charming two-story home plan, complete with an open-concept living space, home office, and screened porch.
- With a ceiling height of 10' and a rear wall that slides open to the screened porch, the central gathering space feels open and airy. The spacious kitchen awaits, and features a large island, deep-bowl sink, and walk-in pantry in the adjacent mudroom.
- Steps from the living room, discover the master suite that includes a 5-fixture bathroom with an oversized shower, two vanities, and a walk-in closet.
- The work-from-home resident will appreciate the office that features a vaulted ceiling and forward-facing views.
- The remaining two bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a loft and 4-fixture bath with a door separating the tub and toilet. A room above the garage remains unfinished for dedicated storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 722 sq. ft.
- Deck: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 272 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 2"
- Depth: 44' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss