Classic 2-Bed Craftsman Plan with Flex Room and Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- Classic features define this Craftsman home plan, including the tapered columns, shake siding, and decorated gables. A front porch completes the design and welcomes you inside.
- A coat closet in the foyer allows you to organize your outdoor gear, while a few steps further, a flex room resides next to the family room.
- An oversized opening connects the family room with the eat-in kitchen, where you will find an angled island and corner patio. The porch off the dining room is the perfect space for a BBQ.
- In the owner's suite, a boxed-bay window creates a cozy sitting nook, and a pocket door reveals a 4-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet and access to the laundry room. An alternate bathroom layout comes with the plans.
- The double garage offers entry from the front of the home, and leads into a mudroom with a built-in bench, cubbies, and a pet zone for your furry family members.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with a loft with house plan 42520DB.
Optional Master Bath Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12