Craftsman with Optional Loft and Flex Room
About This Plan
- Designed with flexibility in mind, this narrow lot Craftsman house plan comes with a flex room and an optional loft.
- The flex room has an elegant tray ceiling and would make a terrific formal dining room.
- In the kitchen, an angled island and walk-in pantry add extra storage.
- Two bedrooms on the main floor include the master suite set way in back away from street noise.
- Bedroom 3 is all by itself on the second floor and you can easily add the optional loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 305 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 63 sq. ft.
- Storage: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12