Classic 3 Bed Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- This Acadian style home plan has a classic exterior with a front porch and a stucco and brick exterior. Inside, the open floor plan beckons.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and has a pine beam spanning the wide opening. The kitchen is also open to the breakfast area which has access to the back porch. The island gives you both workspace and room for three stools.
- A separate dining room is located by the foyer for entertaining guests.
- The master bed has a tray ceiling and there are twin vanities in the bath and a large walk-in closet. The kids' bedrooms all have walk-in closets as well.
- The rear porch is moderately sized with a California carport which is great for outdoor entertaining and accessibility.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,489 sq. ft.
- Storage: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 5"
- Depth: 82' 1"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12