Classic 3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Den
About This Plan
- Features like shake siding and tapered columns define the Craftsman style of home, similar to this endearing house plan. The front porch spans the 38' width of the home.
- The living room greets you upon entering, and an oversized opening leads to the dining room. The kitchen is a few steps further, and boasts an L-shaped island and plenty of meal prep space.
- Enjoy the built-in entertainment center in the den that neighbors the kitchen, and the back porch is ideal for BBQs.
- The bedrooms occupy the left side of the home with the master bedroom towards the rear. The owner is sure to enjoy the 5-fixture bath with a standalone tub.
- To the left of the foyer, discover bedrooms 2 and 3, which share the hall bath.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 50181PH (2,240 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Deck: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick