Classic 3-Bed Farmhouse with Balcony Overlook and Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A center gable flanked by two dormers sits above the 44'4" wide and 6' deep front porch on this classic 2-story farmhouse plan. The porch wraps around the home and connects to a 13'6" deep deck in back, giving you abundant space to enjoy the views and the fresh air.
- Inside, the two-story foyer opens to the dining room which connects to the kitchen.
- The great room has a 20'8" high vaulted ceiling and opens to the deck and kitchen and the bayed breakfast nook.
- The master suite welcomes owners with whirlpool tub, double sink vanity, separate shower, and has direct access to the deck in back.
- At the top of the stairs, a balcony overlooks the great room below. The bedrooms are split and share a bathroom with two sinks.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 444176GDN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Deck: 490 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 4"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick