Classic 4-Bed Craftsman with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Designed with today's family in mind, this 4-bedroom Craftsman features transom windows, cedar shakes, and tapered columns to perfectly accent its classic style.
- The kitchen overlooks a vaulted breakfast room that has views to the backyard, while an angled island connects the two-story family room with the heart of the home.
- A bedroom on the main level is ideal for a home office or guests with its adjoining full bath.
- Upstairs, discover the master suite, which hosts an elegant tray ceiling and rearward views. Dual closets line the walkway that leads to the 5-fixture bathroom with a garden tub beneath a radius window.
- Across the hall, two family bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath and the central laundry room is a convenient touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick