Classic Colonial House Plan With Upstairs Master Suite
About This Plan
- The front porch on this 4 bed house plan (34'8" by 7'4") gives you a great place to enjoy the fresh air in style.
- Inside, the house features a vaulted gourmet kitchen and breakfast area ideal for large gatherings of family and friends.
- Triple French doors lead outdoors from the grand room with fireplace.
- Flanked off of the entry foyer is a formal dining room and study.
- A 2-story rear foyer invokes a feeling of openness as you move to the second level of this Colonial Williamsburg style house plan.
- A beautiful tray ceiling in the master bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the master bath add distinctive detail to this home plan.
- Three additional bedrooms complete the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12