Classic Country Farmhouse with Wraparound Porch and Bonus Space Above Garage
About This Plan
- Classic country styling and farmhouse charm are gracefully presented in this 3-bedroom house plan. Classic materials and a soft color palette are timeless and proper for this truly American design style. The wide front porch welcomes everyone and provides protection from the elements.
- The first floor is bright and open with the grand room being the central focus. The kitchen and dining area compliment the grand room in form and function.
- The master suite is vaulted with large windows to take full advantage of views of the property. The master bath features a large shower and free standing tub. The walk-in-closet has direct access to the laundry. The rear porch and screened porch add space to entertain family, friends or simply enjoy a nice day.
- The detached garage will house three vehicles and has a private entrance to a multi-purpose bonus room.
- The upper floor has three bedrooms, one of which has its own bathroom. The other two share a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 469 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 5"
- Depth: 99' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12