Classic Craftsman Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Classic Craftsman tradition shines through in this spectacular home plan. The exterior is detailed with cedar shingles, stone and partial columns defining the front porch.
- Interior spaces promise fine livability, with two master suites and plenty of cozy rooms for private time. A formal dining room and a study flank the two-story foyer. Both rooms have wide Mission-style windows overlooking the front porch. An open great room features two sets of double doors to the rear yard, a fireplace and a built-in media center. More casual dining takes place in the breakfast nook, which is open to an island kitchen and leads to a vaulted porch.
- One master suite is found on the first floor. It glows with appointments, from double-door access to the rear yard to a fine bath with spa tub, separate shower and double sinks. The second master suite, on the second floor, holds a window seat and a private bath with spa tub. Two additional bedrooms--or make one a study--share a full compartmented bath with private vanities for each bedroom. The four-car garage connects to the main house at a laundry/mud room with half-bath, coat closet, built-in bench and washer/dryer space. Extra room in the garage can be used for a workshop or as storage space.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69002AM.