Charming and Luxurious Craftsman Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Charming dormers with brackets, a sprawling 3-car garage, shake and stone siding, this Craftsman home plan extends a gracious and comfortable hand to all. The angled lines of the garage and the main home work together to expedite guest traffic flow from the motor court to the entry. A double-gable roof above the front door signals the home's entrance and inspires a desire to see the interior.
- Spreading out luxuriously from the large, rectangular foyer is the great room with a view to the back via a wall of windows. The dining room takes a smart and casual approach starting with its placement next to the kitchen. Sit-down dining is a sensory experience; guests and family are treated to the aromas of the evening meal and views of natural surroundings through glass doors on the back wall. At the same time they are surrounded by the elegance of the island cabinetry and the built-in hutch.
- Given a main-level master suite, homeowners can live entirely on one level if they wish. Located privately behind the garage, the master suite is a haven of comfort. Amenities there include a built-in TV cabinet, a backyard view, a spa tub and a roomy closet.
- The main body of the home (i.e., from the kitchen to the master bedroom) measures 76'.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 69611AM (2,528 sq. ft.) and house plan 69594AM (2,532 sq. ft and a 2 car garage). Get more room with house plan 69511AM (4,334 sq. ft.).
- Get the garage on a 90-degree angle with house plan 69065AM.