Classic Craftsman Home Plan with 3 or 4 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Character-defining features make up this Craftsman home plan, complete with tapered columns and forward-facing gables decorated with shake siding.
- The covered front porch welcomes you inside where a study, or fourth bedroom, resides behind French doors.
- Straight ahead, an open layout presents itself, combining the eat-in kitchen with the great room. A coffered ceiling and fireplace help to define the great room, and a covered porch is ideal for sipping tea and enjoying the outdoors.
- The bedrooms are located behind the 2-car garage, along with the laundry room. Two similarly-sized bedrooms share the hall bath, which neighbors a linen closet.
- The master bedroom is rear facing, and features a 4-fixture bath with a toilet room and a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 28013J, 28014J and 2898J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss