One-Level Traditional Home with Open-Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A blend of horizontal and vertical siding adorn the facade of this one-level, traditional home, complete with an open-concept floor plan desired by many homeowners today.
- The covered front porch welcomes you inside where a study, or fourth bedroom, resides behind french doors.
- Straight ahead, an open layout presents itself, combining the eat-in kitchen with the great room. A coffered ceiling and fireplace help to define the great room, and a covered porch is ideal for sipping tea and enjoying the outdoors.
- The bedrooms are located behind the 2-car garage, along with the laundry room. Two similarly-sized bedrooms share the hall bath, which neighbors a linen closet.
- The master bedroom is rear facing, and features a 4-fixture bath with a toilet room and a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 28013J, 28014J and 2897J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss