Classic Craftsman House Plan with Formal Dining Room and a Breakfast Nook
About This Plan
- Classic Craftsman detail distinguishes this handsome 4-bedroom home plan as a neighborhood favorite. Inside, the open floor plan offers a modern take on this timeless design.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling that tops out at 19'6" high. It is open to the kitchen which is set at an angle creating a dynamic feeling to the home. The kitchen island has a roomy eating bar. There is a breakfast nook as well as a formal dining room.
- Keep an eye no the kids in the keeping room. It has windows on two walls and a furniture niche giving you extra storage.
- The gourmet kitchen boasts a generous serving bar and a spacious walk-in pantry. The adjacent guest suite is a secluded retreat.
- The lavish master suite has a 15' ceiling rustic beamed ceiling and a great master bath for two. Upstairs, two family bedrooms--each with a private bath--flank a loft area ideal for kids.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,348 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick