Classic Craftsman Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- At just 40’ wide by 50’ deep, this classic Craftsman offers fine livability in a compact, value-engineered footprint.
- The entertaining area flows freely front-to-back, creating a true feeling of spaciousness.
- The oversize walk-in pantry handles your bulk item purchases, and the nearby laundry room allows you to multi-task on busy days.
- The owner's suite is conveniently located on the main level and features a large walk-in closet for plenty of storage space.
- Upstairs, a central loft provides space for your kids to read, play, or study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick