Classic Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman ranch design gives you 3 beds on a small footprint making it a budget-friendly design.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island that overlooks the great room and dining to create a space that’s large enough for entertaining.
- All three bedrooms lie behind the 3-car garage. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and dual sinks. The remaining bedrooms share a bathroom located right off of the hallway.
- The design is finished with a three-stall garage with two garage doors allowing only to have one open at a time.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,681 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss