Classic Craftsman Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman ranch sports an easy to build roofline, shuttered windows and a large column to create a popular ranch home at a smaller square footage.
- Two bedrooms lie to the right of the entry at the front of the home, and as you walk forward, you'll love the open floor plan.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island that overlooks the great room and dining to create a space that's large enough for entertaining.
- The master suite lies to the left of the great room and impresses with a walk-in closet, dual sinks and easy access to laundry.
- A three-stall garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss