Classic French Country Home Plan with Ample Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- This classic, French Country home plan displays immense character and curb appeal with timber-framed gables, flared eaves, and board and batten siding. Tapered columns support both the front and back porches.
- The smart floor plan was designed for comfortable, everyday living with ample closet space throughout the main level, large outdoor living spaces complete with a grilling station and stone fireplace, and an open layout combining the family room, kitchen, and breakfast area.
- A formal dining room sits near the foyer, across from a study, or fourth bedroom, with access to a full bath.
- The serene master suite is located behind the 2-car garage, and presents a private terrace with a pergola, a 5-fixture en suite, and a massive walk-in closet with laundry room access.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A bonus room rests above the 2-car garage for added versatility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,353 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 181 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 197 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 451 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 58' 11"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick