Classic French Country Manor Home
About This Plan
- Over 5,000 square feet of luxury awaits you in this classic French Country Manor home.
- An elegant portico leads you into a covered parking area where you have two double car garages.
- Both the living room and foyer are two-story with ceilings that rise up to 20'.
- Columns mark the division between the gallery walkways and the foyer and living room.
- From the gourmet kitchen you can see into the huge vaulted great room with its big stone fireplace as the focal point.
- Windows on the left overlook the covered veranda and patio.
- Two bedrooms on the main floor include a comfortable guest suite and the deluxe master suite that has its own fireplace and built-in media center.
- The master walk-in closet is truly huge and has an island for extra storage.
- On the second floor, a skywalk bridge connects the bedrooms on this level.
- Bonus space could easily be turned into another bedroom, if needed.
- A bridge walk connects the bedroom wing with attic storage over one of the garages.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,924 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 127' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick