Classic Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stately brick exterior and hip roof distinguish this Georgian home plan.
- This gracious home has a formal dining room with fireplace and a master suite library lined with book shelves.
- The third fireplace can be found in the rear family room with two sets of double doors that lead out to the rear terrace.
- Double doors also usher you into the first floor master suite with its spa-like bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- This home is large enough for four additional very large bedrooms on the upper floor.
- A computer work station can also serve as a reading room.
- A long hall leads to a step-down future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 82' 9"
- Max ridge height: 39' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick