Classic House Plan with 2-Story Foyer
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The classic combination of brick and horizontal siding creates the perfect façade for just about any location. Steep gables, multi-paned windows with paneled shutters complete the exterior design.
- The first floor is full of exciting features for a modest home. There is volume galore making this design live so much larger than the actual square footage.
- The first level is anchored by the family room and open kitchen. The master suite is also on the first floor for convenience and privacy.
- There are two secondary bedrooms and a large bonus room (this could be used as a fourth bedroom if needed) each with their own walk-in-closet rounding out the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710210BTZ, 710211BTZ and 710207BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 514 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 347 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick