Classic House Plan with Elegant Brick Exterior and Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- This classic one-story house plan has an elegant brick exterior with an open and covered front porch giving this home a classic look.
- The foyer opens onto the vaulted grand room with a warm and welcoming fireplace and beautiful built-in cabinets. A keeping room to the right comes with a secondary fireplace and views onto the vaulted covered back porch.
- The kitchen features a workhorse island and double ovens, perfect for the entire family to enjoy.
- Two guest bedrooms are on the rear of the home and share a spacious Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The master suite has a sitting area looking out to the backyard, large master bath and walk-in closet.
- Optional bonus space is also available on the second floor, creating extra square footage for a guest suite, office or recreation room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,590 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 718 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick