Classic Master-Down House Plan
About This Plan
- A stunning combination of brick, stone creates a one-of-a-kind facade to this master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered front porch entry. A private library with fireplace and built-ins and a formal dining room, both with raised ceilings, flank the entry.
- Across the gallery, you'll find the great room. Windows look out across the covered 2-story porch which is accessible from the master suite and the breakfast room. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The family room features a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace. A door leads to a private screened porch and french doors access the home management office - a great place to pay bills and organize the home. Pass through to the mud room and laundry.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast and family rooms. A large eat-at island, walk-in and butler's pantrys are nice features.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. A fireplace sits beside the french doors leading to the 2-story porch.
- The five-fixture master bath also features a large his-and-her walk-in closets.
- The upstairs offers four bedrooms all with walk-in closets. Bedroom 2 has an optional sitting area and a luxurious bath. Note the retreat off bedroom 5.
- A large media room has windows looking across the 2-story porch. A door leads to a cedar closet and secret loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 3"
- Depth: 85' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"