Classic Mountain Cabin
About This Plan
- Wood shakes, a covered front porch and a side screened porch add charm to this Mountain home plan.
- The main living space is all open, making the space seem larger.
- The big fireplace encourages your family to gather around. Across from it, sliding doors take you to a great screened porch with views on three sides.
- Two bedrooms and the main bath are on the first level while two more bedrooms and a half bath are upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss