Classic Ranch With Expansive Porch
About This Plan
- With a wide porch in front and a deck in back, the living area of this classic ranch home plan is greatly expanded to the outdoors.
- Further appeal is created by a split bedroom arrangement. Vaulted ceilings in both the master bedroom and the living room increase the sense of space.
- An eating peninsula separates the kitchen from the dining area which is all inclusive in one large open living area.
- Two bedrooms share a bath on the other side of the house from the master bedroom.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement. Plans also included for crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick