Classic Southern with a Hip Roof
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic exterior is highlighted with a large front porch, arched transoms and 10' ceilings. A smaller "hip" version of house plan 2505DH, this home offers great style in a nice size.
- Four bedrooms on a split layout make this a great home for families. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath. Bedroom 4 has a full bath and could be used as a home office.
- The great room has a gas fireplace and a French door leading onto the rear patio.
- The kitchen is located between the breakfast and dining room. A raised snack bar and large pantry make preparing meals easier. Glass front and back cabinets over the snack bar allow light to filter into the kitchen.
- The master bedroom has a glamour bath with dual sinks, whirlpool tub and separate shower. The 7'x7' walk-in closet gives you lots of room for storage.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plans 2520DH, 2540DH and 2519DH.
- Need more room? See house plan 2505DH (2,156 sq. ft.) and 2558DH (no garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms