Front Porch and Back Patio
About This Plan
- A front porch 6'4' deep and a rear patio adorn the exterior of this lovely southern country home plan. Three dormers on the roof capture the eye and add interest.
- A long foyer leads to the extra large great room warmed by a ventless gas fireplace.
- Dine informally in the breakfast area or in the formal dining room, with the kitchen placed nicely in between.
- Split bedrooms give the master bedroom privacy. Bedroom 4 can be used as an office if desired.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plans 2520DH, 2521DH and 2540DH.
- Eliminate the attached garage with house plan 2565DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss