Classic Three Bed Four-Square House Plan
About This Plan
- Two sturdy brick bases support the columns for the front porch of this Four Square house plan.
- With only a half wall to separate the living room from the dining room, the sight lines go straight front to back.
- Built-ins flank the living room fireplace giving you storage as well as good looks.
- The U-shaped kitchen has everything right at your fingertips and the sink gets a window to the back yard.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 50163PH (1,568 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"