Classic Traditional House Plan with Up to Eight Bedrooms
5 - 8
About This Plan
- Multiple gables add variety and good looks to this classic Traditional house plan.
- The well-designed floor plan gives you huge, open spaces and quiet private spaces.
- A coffered ceiling give the study a touch of elegance.
- In back, the great room also gets a coffered ceiling, this one two-story in height.
- The fireplace is flanked by handsome built-ins.
- In the kitchen, the island gets a second sink so you can have more than one cook working at a time.
- Relax with a book in the bayed sitting area of the first floor master suite.
- Bedroom 2 has a vaulted ceiling and is ideal as a guest suite.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is spacious and comes with a walk-in closet.
- There's even a walk-in closet in the giant loft area.
- Finish the optional lower level that will give you three more bedrooms and a massive rec room area.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,646 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12