Classically Beautiful Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The classic beauty of this Traditional house plan comes from its gorgeous roof line, arched shutters and the turreted staircase.
- Sweeping sight lines start right at the foyer where you can immediately see the striking staircase, the dining room and the huge family room.
- While the standard ceiling height is 10', most of the ceilings are higher.
- Notice the unique secret door in the study - a fun feature.
- You'll have a stunning kitchen to work in, with a giant walk-in pantry and two islands that face the family room fireplace.
- A media room is tucked away on the left side of the home to keep any noise away from the rest of the house.
- In this home, the master walk-in closet and opulent bathroom surpass even the bedroom area.
- The massive closet is divided into sections to help keep you organized.
- The beautiful staircase leads up to the second floor where you have two large bedroom suites, a game room with an outdoor balcony and a den.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"