Cleverly Designed Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This three bedroom Craftsman home plan has been cleverly designed with a unique layout and custom touches such as display shelves, a window seat in bedroom 3 and shed dormers that bring light into the dining room below.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast area open to an outdoor living area with two ceiling fans.
- A serving bar pass-through window in the kitchen lets you hand snacks over to the living room and also see what's going on.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a big walk-in closet.
- A jack and jill bathroom serves the two secondary bedrooms.
- The three car garage is split into two sections, both of which enter into the kitchen for easy unloading of groceries that you can pop right into the large walk-in pantry.
- The main roof pitch is 6:12 and the secondary roof pitch is 8:12.
- FYI - The plan is available in 3 weeks after purchase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,887 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 844 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick